Henderson 2017 Municipal General Election Day to Decide Ward 3 City Council Seat
June 12, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE NEWS RELEASE
PLEASE CONTACT KEITH PAUL, (702) 267-4510
What: Henderson 2017 Municipal General Election Day
When: Tuesday, June 13, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Nine Conveniently Located Henderson Vote Centers
• Black Mountain Recreation Center, 599 Greenway Rd.
• Galleria at Sunset, 1300 W. Sunset Rd.
• Green Valley Library, 2797 N. Green Valley Pkwy.
• Henderson City Hall, 240 S. Water St.
• Henderson Multigenerational Center, 250 S. Green Valley Pkwy.
• Heritage Park Senior Facility, 300 S. Racetrack Rd.
• Silver Springs Recreation Center, 1951 Silver Springs Pkwy.
• Sun City Anthem Center, 2450 Hampton Rd.
• Sun City MacDonald Ranch, 2020 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy.
Henderson, Nev. – The 2017 Henderson Municipal General Election will decide the Ward 3 City Council race with ballots to be cast on Tuesday, June 13, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at City Hall, Galleria at Sunset and other neighborhood sites throughout the city.
Voters may cast their ballots at any of the nine vote centers conveniently located throughout Henderson. A complete list of vote centers can be found at VoteHendersonNV.com or by calling the Office of the City Clerk at 702-267-1400.
“I encourage voters to make their voices heard in this important election,” said City Clerk Sabrina Mercadante. “Residents can cast their ballots at any of the nine convenient vote centers located throughout the city. Please check online to find the location that is the most convenient.”
The race will decide the Ward 3 City Council seat between the two top finishers in the primary election.
# # #