Testing is held at 302 Tin St Henderson NV or at Choices Group LLC (CAT Program Only). Probationers ordered to DART must call the phone number they received at the time of intake each evening after 8:00 p.m. (including holidays). If the recording states that there is testing, then the Probationers must report to their respective testing facility the next day between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Probationers must possess a valid Photo ID at the time of testing.
- Probationers that report late for testing will not be allowed to test and will be returned to the sentencing court for noncompliance.
- Probationers that do not report for testing at all will be returned to the sentencing court for noncompliance
- Probationers that report for testing will be given an opportunity to produce a specimen for testing. Any Probationers unable to do so will be returned to the sentencing court for noncompliance.
- Probationers ordered to drug testing must possess (at the time of testing) a current valid prescription for any legally prescribed narcotic medication they are currently using. Probationers that test positive for any substance that they do not have a valid prescription for will be returned to the sentencing court for noncompliance.
- Probationers who test positive for a substance that the court has ordered them to not ingest will be returned to the court for noncompliance.
- Probationers that are detected diluting their system prior to testing will be returned to the sentencing court for noncompliance.
If the Special Programs and Services cannot locate the probationer that has been ordered into the DART program, a warrant for their arrest will be requested.
The information provided is intended as a courtesy only. The information provided is basic, general information that does not fit all situations. It is the duty of each individual to know what rules of the court and any laws that apply.
The City of Henderson, Special Programs and Services, and their employees shall not be liable for errors contained herein or for direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages in connection with the furnishing of this material.