The vision of the Henderson Coordinated Community Response is to provide emergency services to victims of Domestic Violence residing in Henderson, Nevada.
Through a cooperative effort of agencies and individuals, the Henderson Coordinated Community Response works to improve the community response to victims of Domestic Violence, while providing information and resources to those who have been victimized.
On May 4, 2006 the State of Nevada Advisory Council for Prosecuting Attorney's adopted the Domestic Violence Prosecution Best Practices Guidelines. Having a coordinated community response is one of the core strategies in effectively stopping the violence and protecting domestic violence victims. Domestic violence is a significant social problem in all communities. The Henderson City Attorney's Office is committed to creating a coordinated community response in order to assist domestic violence victims.
What is Domestic Violence?
Domestic violence is control by one partner over another in a dating, marital or live-in relationship. The means of control include physical, sexual, emotional and economic abuse, threats and isolation.
Who is Affected by Domestic Violence?
Domestic Violence occurs in every culture, regardless of socioeconomic status, education and religious backgrounds. Children are affected by domestic violence.
From 2004 to 2008, Nevada has ranked as one of the top 5 states in Domestic Violence related homicides.
- City of Henderson City Attorney's Office
- City of Henderson Fire Department
- City of Henderson Police Department
- City of Henderson Department of Utility Services
- City of Henderson Animal Care and Control
- City of Henderson Alternative Sentencing
- Clark County District Attorney's Office
- Family Violence Intervention Program
- Hope Link of Southern Nevada
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce
- NV Energy
- S.A.F.E. House
- Safe Nest
- St. Rose Dominican Hospital
- Henderson Community Foundation
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Become a part of the HCCR network
Participation Agreement Form