The DSC Records Services team is responsible for routing thousands of plans and application documents throughout the Development Services Center. They are also responsible for the storage of all official DSC records and oversee the management of the DSC's records retention. Recently a large scale document scanning effort has begun and staff are working hard to scan plan documents and technical reports into a new digital formal to improve access to stored records.
DSC Records Services
Office of the City Clerk
City Hall, 1st Floor
Henderson, NV 89015
Development Services Center
1st Floor, Permit Counter
Phone: (702) 267-3700
Nathan Hill, Records Analyst
Our Services include:
- Receive Revisions & Resubmittals for Building and Fire Permits
- Customer pick-up point for civil plans and final maps
- Customer pick-up point for Building permits
- research and copying of Building permit records
- research and copying of Civil Plans and Hydrology Studies
This form is required when submitting responses to plans checkers or submitting revisions to an open permit.
This is a detailed listing of our fees for copying.