Support a program that is saving the life of your neighbor,
your loved one, or even your own!
Subscription Medical Ambulance Response and Transport, or S.M.A.R.T, the official program of the Henderson Fire Department, is a voluntary subscription program. By signing up for S.M.A.R.T., you and your entire household can save money while helping to improve the quality of emergency medical service in in our own community.
S.M.A.R.T. program registrations will begin soon. Check back for more information.
As a S.M.A.R.T member, you and other covered members receive decreased expense for ambulance transports and increased Emergency Medical Education programs:
• No out-of-pocket cost* for paramedic and emergency ambulance service provided by the Henderson Fire Department.
• Coverage for your entire household, anywhere in the City of Henderson (emergency ambulance transportation is allowable to hospitals outside of the City).
• Optional Certification Training: CPR/AED certification and Stop the Bleed classes.
All citizens who work, play or live in the City of Henderson are eligible to join.
Flexible annual membership plans are available as follows:
• Individual Plan - $59: Your $59 annual membership fee covers one member with the benefits as listed.
• Family Plan - $99: Your annual membership fee covers you plus up to five (5) additional members who reside in the same residence as the primary covered member. The $99 annual membership fee covers all members with the benefits as listed.
• Family Plus Plan - $99 +: Additional family members above the “Family Plan” limit of five (5) who reside in the same residence can be added for an additional $10 each, per year. The annual membership fee covers all members with the benefits as listed.
Program members who live outside of the City of Henderson would be eligible for emergency transportation from events that occur within our jurisdiction. (Illness/injury suffered at work, shopping, motor vehicle accidents etc.)
All subscription fees received are reinvested into the Henderson Fire Department Emergency Medical Services programs. These funds help provide for state-of-the-art training, techniques and equipment to benefit those we serve every day, without increasing taxes.
By joining S.M.A.R.T., you and your entire household can save money while helping to improve the quality of paramedic service right here in Henderson.
For further information regarding the S.M.A.R.T. Program, call (702) 267-2222. S.M.A.R.T. program registrations will begin soon. Check back for more information.
* Program members will have no “out of pocket” cost for emergency medical assessment, treatment and emergency ambulance transportation provided by the Henderson Fire Department, for up to two (2) medically necessary transports per year, per covered member; if covered by insurance at the time of the emergency medical incident.
Those members without insurance at the time of the emergency medical incident will receive a 20% discount on the total bill. Discounts are not given to non-S.M.A.R.T. members.