Lighten Up Henderson
90-Day Weight-Loss Challenge
January 16-April 8, 2017
Register January 14-21, 2017 (see times/locations below)
Our sixth annual weight-loss challenge is for anyone (ages 13+) who lives, learns, works, or plays in Henderson. The 12-week challenge supports efforts to lose weight and get fit and sets a course for a healthy lifestyle. The individual in each of three age categories with the highest percentage of body weight lost will win a Garmin Vivofit activity tracker plus a one-month fitness membership.
Enroll and weigh in at one of the designated locations and dates. Enrollment includes a three-month fitness room membership, one personal training session and participation in two workshops (some restrictions apply). Register online using activity code 251435-99 or in person at any of the registration dates/locations listed.
Registration & Weigh In
- Jan. 14 Healthy Henderson Fair, Henderson Multigenerational Center, 250 S. Green Valley Pkwy., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Jan. 17 Downtown Recreation Center, 105 W. Basic Rd., 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jan. 18 Henderson Multigenerational Center, 250 S. Green Valley Pkwy., 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jan. 21 Whitney Ranch Recreation Center, 1575 Galleria Dr., 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- April 10 Downtown Recreation Center,105 W. Basic Rd., 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- April 12 Henderson Multigenerational Center, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- April 15 Whitney Ranch Recreation Center, 1575 Galleria Dr., 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
April 22, Henderson Multigenerational Recreation Center, 250 S. Green Valley Pkwy., 11 a.m. Includes free pool admission.