Is a job with good benefits important to you? The City of Henderson has a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time, regular employees. Each package offers some of the best benefits in the public sector.
- A four-day, 38-hour work week
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Employer paid retirement, with five-year vesting
- Vacation, sick, bereavement, and other types of paid leave
- Uniform and shoe allowances for some positions
- 12 paid holidays each year
- Voluntary benefits such as a deferred compensation plan and voluntary life and cancer disability
- Employee discounts offered through Employee Network
Benefit packages vary based on classification group. Below is an outline of benefits offered for each classification group.