As part of our goal to make resolution and payment of outstanding traffic
citations and fines as convenient as possible for our citizens, the Henderson Municipal Court has partnered
with a service provider to offer payment of certain fines and/or fees over the internet.
Please be aware that not all Henderson Municipal Court cases are eligible
for online payment.
Official Payments, the service provider, charges a convenience fee for payment processing. You will be transferred to their website to complete the transaction.
The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Electronic checks from your bank account
- Master Card®
- American Express®
IMPORTANT: You will receive an e-mail to the address you provide with
a receipt of your payment. Please keep this e-mail as your receipt of payment.
Pay an Active Warrant
- ACTIVE WARRANTS MUST BE PAID IN FULL IN ORDER TO BE CLEARED; PARTIAL PAYMENTS CANNOT BE MADE ON ACTIVE WARRANT CASES.
- ONLINE WARRANT PAYMENT WILL NOT RELEASE AN INMATE FROM CUSTODY OR CLEAR A WARRANT FROM THE STATE DATABASE UNTIL THE COURT RECEIVES AND PROCESSES THE PAYMENT FROM THE VENDOR ON THE NEXT COURT BUSINESS DAY.
- DO NOT PAY THE WARRANT ONLINE IF THE DEFENDANT IS IN-CUSTODY AT THE HENDERSON DETENTION CENTER OR ANY OTHER DETENTION FACILITY WITHIN CLARK COUNTY, NEVADA.
- Failure to Pay and most Failure to Appear Traffic warrants are eligible to be paid online.
- If the violation was marked as a "Mandatory Appearance" on the citation, then the warrant is not eligible for online payment.
- By selecting and paying a warrant online, you acknowledge that the warrant shall remain active until the next Court business day.
- If you select to pay your warrant online, you acknowledge that you may still be arrested if you have contact with a Police Officer in Clark County, Nevada.
- Online warrant payments are provided for those persons who are unable to travel to the Court.
To clear the warrant immediately, you may pay at the Henderson Municipal Court, 243 Water Street, 3rd Floor, Henderson, NV 89015 during normal business hours. The Municipal Court is open Monday-Thursday from 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
A $25 SERVICE CHARGE WILL BE ASSESSED ON ALL RETURNED
ITEMS AND MAY RESULT IN A WARRANT ISSUED FOR THE DEFENDANT.