The program was designed by
the City of Henderson to assist low-income families in the purchase of a home.
Information and Requirements:
- The City of Henderson will assist with a 0% interest deferred loan not
to exceed 6% or maximum of $10,000 for down payment and closing costs.
- Additionally, the program will loan up to a maximum of $20,000 for home
- Applicants must have worked and/or resided in Henderson for the past
- Applicants must not have owned a home in the last three years.
- A Homebuyer Education Program must be attended.
- Minimum Investment: $1,500 of own funds toward purchase of the home.
- Proposed properties must be within City of Henderson.
- No interest charges or monthly payments.
- Loan must be paid back.
- Income must be at or below 80% of the annual median.
Contact our office at 702-267-2000 or
for more information.