Memorial Day Holiday Hours for City of Henderson
May 08, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE NEWS RELEASE
PLEASE CONTACT KATHY BLAHA, (702) 267-2052
Henderson, Nev. – Henderson City Hall, Henderson Convention Center and Henderson Municipal Court will be closed on Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day. Police, fire and emergency services will continue to work regular schedules.
All online payment services will be available. Residents may also report problems or share a comment any day or hour using Contact Henderson, available at cityofhenderson.com.
Holiday hours and closures of recreation facilities are as follows:
Recreation facilities open for special holiday hours on May 27
• Black Mountain Recreation Center, 5 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve, 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Henderson Multigenerational Center, 5 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Heritage Park Senior Facility, 5 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Sports Office, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Recreation facilities closed on May 27
• Downtown Recreation Center
• Downtown Senior Center
• Silver Springs Recreation Center
• Valley View Recreation Center
• Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
Pool hours on May 27
Open 5 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Henderson Multigenerational Competition and Indoor Pools
- Heritage Park Aquatic Complex
- Whitney Ranch Indoor Pool
Open 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Black Mountain Aquatic Complex
- BMI Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Henderson Multigenerational Activity Pool
- Silver Springs Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Wells Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Whitney Ranch Activity Pool
# # #
About City of Henderson: Incorporated in 1953, Henderson is Nevada’s second largest city with nearly 270,000 residents. Henderson is a premier city, nationally recognized for its stunning parks, trails, master-planned communities, outstanding quality of life and patriotic past. Noted by President John F. Kennedy as a “city of destiny,” Henderson celebrates its 60th anniversary in 2013, a tribute to the city’s rich history and culture. Recognized as one of America’s Best Places to Live (MONEY: 2012, 2008, 2006), one of America’s Best Cities (Business Week), and the Second Safest City in America (Forbes), Henderson is a progressive and vibrant city committed to maintaining premier amenities and services for all who chose to live, learn, work and play in Henderson…a place to call home.
# # #