Presidents Day Hours for City of Henderson
February 06, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE NEWS RELEASE
PLEASE CONTACT KATHY BLAHA, (702) 267-2052
Henderson, Nev. – Henderson City Hall and Municipal Court will be closed Monday, February 18 in observance of Presidents Day. Fire and emergency services will continue to work regular schedules.
All online payment services will be available. Residents may also report problems or share a comment any day or hour using Contact Henderson, available at cityofhenderson.com.
Holiday hours and closures of recreation and other city of Henderson facilities are as follows:
Open 5 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Black Mountain Recreation Center
• Henderson Multigenerational Center
• Henderson Multigenerational Competition Pool
• Henderson Multigenerational Indoor Pool
• Heritage Park Aquatic Complex
• Heritage Park Senior Facility
• Whitney Ranch Indoor Pool
Open 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
Open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Sports office at Arroyo Grande Sports Complex
• Downtown Recreation Center
• Downtown Senior Center
• Henderson Convention Center
• Silver Springs Recreation Center
• Valley View Recreation Center
• Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
# # #
About City of Henderson: Incorporated in 1953, Henderson is Nevada’s second largest city with nearly 270,000 residents. Henderson is a premier city, nationally recognized for its stunning parks, trails, master-planned communities, outstanding quality of life and patriotic past. Noted by President John F. Kennedy as a “city of destiny,” Henderson celebrates its 60th anniversary in 2013, a tribute to the city’s rich history and culture. Recognized as one of America’s Best Places to Live (MONEY: 2012, 2008, 2006), one of America’s Best Cities (Business Week), and the Second Safest City in America (Forbes), Henderson is a progressive and vibrant city committed to maintaining premier amenities and services for all who chose to live, learn, work and play in Henderson…a place to call home.
# # #