Thanksgiving Holiday Closures for City of Henderson
October 30, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE NEWS RELEASE
PLEASE CONTACT KATHY BLAHA, (702) 267-2052
Henderson, Nev. – Henderson City Hall, Municipal Court, Convention Center and all parks and recreation facilities will be closed Thursday, November 28 in observance of Thanksgiving Day. Fire and emergency services will continue to work regular schedules.
All online payment services will be available. Residents may also report problems or share a comment any day or hour using Contact Henderson, available at cityofhenderson.com.
Parks and recreation facilities will have modified hours on November 29.
Friday, November 29
Open 5 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Black Mountain Recreation Center
- Henderson Multigenerational Center
- Henderson Multigenerational Competition Pool
- Henderson Multigenerational Indoor Pool
- Heritage Park Aquatic Complex
- Heritage Park Senior Facility
- Whitney Ranch Indoor Pool
Open 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
Open 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sports Office at Arroyo Grande Sports Complex
- Downtown Recreation Center
- Downtown Senior Center
- Silver Springs Recreation Center
- Valley View Recreation Center
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
# # #
About City of Henderson: Incorporated in 1953, Henderson is Nevada’s second largest city with more than 270,000 residents. Henderson is a premier city, nationally recognized for its stunning parks, trails, master-planned communities, outstanding quality of life and patriotic past. Celebrating the city’s 60th anniversary in 2013, Henderson has been recognized as one of America’s Best Places to Live (MONEY: 2012, 2008, 2006), one of America’s Best Cities (Business Week), and the Second Safest City in America (Forbes). Henderson is a progressive and vibrant city committed to maintaining premier amenities and services for all who chose to live, learn, work and play in Henderson…a place to call home.
is a progressive and vibrant city committed to maintaining premier amenities and services for all who chose to live, learn, work and play in Henderson…a place to call home.
# # #