Veterans Day Holiday Closures for City of Henderson
October 14, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE NEWS RELEASE
PLEASE CONTACT KATHY BLAHA, (702) 267-2052
Henderson, Nev. – Henderson City Hall, the Henderson Convention Center and Henderson Municipal Court will be closed Monday, November 11 in observance of Veterans Day. Police, fire and emergency services will continue to work regular schedules.
All online payment services will be available. Residents may also report problems or share a comment any day or hour using Contact Henderson, available at cityofhenderson.com.
Holiday hours and closures of recreation and pool facilities include:
Monday, November 11
Open 5 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Black Mountain Recreation Center
- Henderson Multigenerational Center
- Henderson Multigenerational Indoor Pool
- Heritage Park Senior Facility
- Heritage Park Aquatic Complex
- Whitney Ranch Indoor Pool
Open 6 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
- Downtown Recreation Center
- Downtown Senior Center
- Henderson Multigenerational Competition Pool
- Silver Springs Recreation Center
- Sports office at Arroyo Grande Sports Complex
- Valley View Recreation Center
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
# # #
About City of Henderson: Incorporated in 1953, Henderson is Nevada’s second largest city with more than 270,000 residents. Henderson is a premier city, nationally recognized for its stunning parks, trails, master-planned communities, outstanding quality of life and patriotic past. Celebrating the city’s 60th anniversary in 2013, Henderson has been recognized as one of America’s Best Places to Live (MONEY: 2012, 2008, 2006), one of America’s Best Cities (Business Week), and the Second Safest City in America (Forbes). Henderson is a progressive and vibrant city committed to maintaining premier amenities and services for all who chose to live, learn, work and play in Henderson…a place to call home.
# # #