Contact Henderson

Get Adobe Reader
Adobe® Reader® is required to view PDF files.

Parks and Recreation

Scholarships & Financial Assistance

Urban League
The City of Henderson works in partnership with the Las Vegas Urban League to assist parents who have children attending Kids Zone, Safekey and Teen Scene. The Las Vegas Urban League Child Care Subsidy Program provides subsidies for child care services to low-income families with parents who are working, attending school or training. The program operates in conjunction with the Division of Welfare and Supportive Services to improve the quality of child care and early childhood development in Southern Nevada. To contact the Urban League for information, call 702-473-9400. For additional questions, call the Youth Enrichment office at 702-267-4100.

The City of Henderson offers scholarships for select Parks and Recreation programs. Pick up an application at any recreation center or Safekey/Teen Scene site. For more information, call 702-267-4100.

Fill out the application completely, provide the required documentation and turn in to the Youth Enrichment office.

PDF Application for City of Henderson Scholarship