The services of the Henderson Police Department's Victim/Witness Advocate are available to witnesses of crimes, victims and their families. The role of the Victim/Witness Advocate is to:
- Provide victims with information and referrals to agencies that can offer services to the victims and their families.
- Offer court accompaniment for emotional support, information and guidance through the court process of the criminal case, temporary protection order hearing and other court hearings.
- Help victims to complete Victims of Crime Program applications for repayment of qualified crime related expenses such as medical bills, counseling costs and loss of income.
- Assistance in filling out temporary protection order applications.
- Keeping victims updated on the status of the criminal case.
For more information about the Henderson Police Department Victim/Witness Advocate program please call (702) 267-4727.
Victim advocates are available at each of the Henderson Police Stations.
East Police Station:
223 Lead St., Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (702) 267-4727
North Police Station (by appointment only):
225 E. Sunset Rd., Tuesday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (702) 267-4738
West Police Station (by appointment only):
300 S. Green Valley Pkwy., Tuesday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (702) 267-5077
Domestic Violence Information