To provide leadership and direction through seamless operational and technical support, delivered with professionalism and integrity.
To manage the planning, design and construction of city buildings as well as maintenance of city buildings, structures, parks and aquatic features.
To provide professional and technical engineering services for the planning and design of city infrastructure.
To ensure development plans meet applicable public works standards and to provide floodplain management services.
To ensure that constructed public infrastructure meets applicable standards.
To provide management and maintenance of city fleet, streets, and flood control infrastructure.
Survey/Right-of-Way Property Management
To provide professional surveying, right-of-way, and property management services for city lands and public infrastructure.
To provide planning, design, design review, and maintenance of city transportation infrastructure.
- Website maintenance
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Department budget
- Department personnel
- Organization charts
- Civil Improvement Drawings
- Record Drawings and Maps
- Construction Bid Opportunities
- Consulting Selection/Management
- Local Improvement District
- Roadway Projects
- Engineering and Drafting
- Project Administrative Services
- Construction Drawing Review
- Representation on State/County Boards Construction Engineering Services
- Flood Control
- Local Drainage Master Plan
- Hydrology Study
- Flood Zone Determination
- Drainage Study
- Municipal Building Maintenance
- Design/Construct Capital
- Prevailing Wage
- Improvements, additions, and renovations of municipal facilities
|Contact Facility Management
- Inspection/Inspection Scheduling
- Material Testing
- Construction Contract Administration
- Construction Project Closeout
- Bond Reduction/Release
- Construction Noise/Dust/Debris
- Pavement Repair/Rehabilitation
- Soils Report
- Contractor Cleanup
Survey/Right-of-Way and Property Management
Survey: Horizontal and vertical control networks. Real-time GPS, construction staking, topographic and boundary surveys. Open 6am to 4pm.
Right-of-Way: Acquisition/dedication and vacation/abandonment of rights-of-way and easements federal-land permits. Open 7:30am to 5:30pm.
Property Management: Purchase, sale, and lease of city-owned property and annexation. Open 7:30am to 5:30pm.
- Dedicate Right-of-Way
- Dedicate Easement
- Vacate Public Right-of-Way
- Vacate Public Easement
- Federal Land Permit
- Construction Staking
- Horizontal and Vertical Control
- Verify Right-of-Way
- Land purchase, sale, lease, and annexation
|Contact Survey/Right-of-Way and Property Management
Monday through Thursday 6am to 4pm
- City Fleet
- Street Repair
- Sidewalk, Curb and Gutter Repair
- Storm Drain Maintenance
- Drop Inlet Maintenance
- Flood Channel Cleanup/Repair
- Detention Basin Cleanup/Repair
- Sandbags (unfilled)
- Visibility blocked by vegetation
- Hazards in Roadway
- City property and right-of-way maintenance
- Citizens Traffic Advisory Board
- FAST Traffic Cameras
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Civil Plan Review
- Barricade Plan Permits
- Barricade Cones
- Move Oversize/Overweight Load
- Commercial trucks on residential streets-limitations
- Traffic Signal Maintenance/Timing
- Streetlight Maintenance
- Traffic Control Striping/Buttons
- Street Sign Maintenance
- Graffiti Removal
- Designated Truck Routes
- Curb Painting (red fire hydrant)
Monday through Thursday 7:30am to 5:30pm
Monday through Thursday 6am to 4pm