Summer Hours Are Currently in Effect - Until further notice, all afternoon shifts are cancelled.
The Judge put me on
the Work Program now what do I do?
• Report to the lower level of the City of Henderson Justice Facility, 243 Water Street.
• Follow the sign to Alternative Sentencing.
• Report to Window 1 and check in.
The City of Henderson Work Program:
• All the locations for work will be in the City of Henderson.
• You MUST follow the instructions of the Field Supervisors.
• You MUST work at least one shift (four hours) EVERY week (but you may do more than that if you wish).
• You will be assigned a Work Program ID with your enrollment payment.
• You will call 267-1224 for the work locations
• The work hours are subject to change, but are generally:
Thursday and Friday, 7:00 am to 11:00 am.
Saturday and Sunday, 7:00 am to 11:00 am
• You must be on time or you will not be allowed to work.
• You must bring your Work Program ID or you will not be allowed to work.
To be released from the work program:
• Your work hours must be completed.
• The amount of $45.00 must be paid as soon as possible. If you have a documented financial reason that you are unable to pay the $5 prior to beginning, please let a staff member know and they will have complete the appropriate forms.
Work Program Questions & Contacts
1. How many work hours do I have left?
2. I did not make it to the work program this week, what happens now?
3. Do I have a warrant for my arrest?
4. I will be out of town for a few days, what do I need to do?
WE HAVE ANSWERS!
CALL Connie Lowery 267-1348
Important numbers to keep while in the Work Program:
Alternative Sentencing Compliance Enforcement Investigator:
Field Supervisors can be reached 30 minutes prior to the scheduled work arrival time.
Work Program Sites
View Work Program Sites - City of Henderson in a larger map