Contact Henderson

Get Adobe Reader
Adobe® Reader® is required to view PDF files.

City Clerk

Passport Requirements
  • To apply for a U.S. passport book or card, an applicant must be a U.S. citizen either by birth or naturalization.
  • Applicants need to submit an original or certified copy of proof of citizenship along with their completed passport application.
  • Applicants must provide two identical passport pictures for every application, and show valid photo identification.  Passport photo service is available at the Office of the City Clerk.
  • All applications for children under age 16 require both parents or legal guardians consent.  The minor MUST appear in person.
  • For security reasons, parental consent may be requested for children ages 16 or 17.  If a child does not have identification of his/her own, a parent needs to accompany their child, present identification, and co-sign the application.  The minor MUST appear in person.
  • You will need to appear in person, if applying for a U.S. passport book for the first time; if your expired U.S. passport is not in your possession; if your previous U.S. passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago; if your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16; or if your currently valid U.S. passport has been lost or stolen.
For additional information regarding passport application services in the Office of the City Clerk, please contact us at (702) 267-1400 or email

For other passport and travel information please visit the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs at: