Code Enforcement

Stagnant Water

It is a violation of the Property Maintenance Code (PMC) to have stagnant water, such as a green pool, on your private property.

View Section 15.12.030.D of the Henderson Municipal Code, which addresses stagnant water or report a violation.



by User Not Found | 25 Aug, 2014