Esta página se puede ver en español usando la función de traducción en la parte inferior de la página
Thank you for your interest in the Neighborhood Cleanup Program. The Community Development and Services Department has partnered with Republic Services to provide 20-cubic-yard trash containers for weekend cleanups. Please complete the form below in order to process your request. The form must be submitted at least four weeks in advance of the requested cleanup date. Trash containers are issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information and to formally request a neighborhood cleanup, please review and complete the following request form.
Important Program Procedures and Conditions
Placement of Trash Container
- Container(s) MUST be placed on public right-of-way.
- Container(s) are unable to be placed on private property or private streets.
- Keep designated areas clear so that Republic Services can place the trash container(s).
- Please check with your HOA or CC&Rs before placing a request if applicable. Only submit requests within compliance.
- According to the CDC and Governor Sisolak's recommendations residents are encouraged to practice social distancing and wear face coverings when around persons from other households. Please be mindful of these recommendations throughout the cleanup process.
- Trash containers are not for use by commercial businesses. They may not be used for the deposit of dirt, rock, concrete or large appliances. In addition, one cannot dispose of hazardous materials such as paint, antifreeze or oil.
- Do not overfill the containers.
- Please keep the area around the container clear from any debris and do not leave items outside the container.
Failure to comply with these procedures and conditions could result in denial of future requests. The City and its partners reserve all rights to cancel or modify this complimentary service at any time without notice.
If you have additional questions, please contact Community Development & Services at 702-267-1500 or by email to Heather Virtuoso at Heather.Virtuoso@cityofhenderson.com.