ELECTRONIC APPLICATION SUBMITTAL
Change to the application submittal process
While City Hall has re-opened, it has done so with limited staff presence. We still encourage applications to be submitted electronically. In the event you are unable to submit electronically, you can submit the application to our staff in City Hall.
PLEASE NOTE: The following applications must be submitted through DSC Online:
Except for the above applications, please email the completed application and required information to: email@example.com.
- All files need to be legible and submitted in a PDF format.
- We can accept up to 25 MB per email.
- If your files are larger than that, email us and we can send you a link to the City's FTP site to upload the files for submittal.
Once we receive it:
- Staff will review for completeness.
- Your application is NOT accepted until it is reviewed by staff.
- If accepted, we will send the application number and invoice.
- Application payments would need to be made electronically through DSC Online.
- Enter your Application number and click, “search”.
- Follow the steps to make payment of your application.
NEW DSC Online Self Service!
To make application processing easier and quicker, consider pre-registering your contact information in DSC Online Self Service, which will provide you with access to application information including fees and comments/revisions!
*Select "Public Records Requests" under the Select Topic Choices