Esta página se puede ver en español usando la función de traducción en la parte inferior de la página
Housing Rehab Program
The Housing Rehabilitation Program (HRP) provides financial assistance to the City of Henderson residents for home repairs to bring your home up to current code. This an interest free deferred loan, not to exceed $45,000.
Program Requirements to read as follows:
- Applicants must own and lived in the home for a minimum of one (1) year.
- The home must be the applicant's primary residence.
- Homeowner must have clear title to the property
- Homeowners must have less than $25,000 in cash or assets (not including their home, its furnishings, and two (2) vehicles). interest deferred
- The home must be located within the City of Henderson.
- Eligibility is determined by income and number of people living in home.
- The loan must be paid back should the homeowner breach the contract.
View the fact sheet and income guideline's at Fact Sheet - HRP
For more information, please contact our office at 702-267-2000
General Housing Project Contractors
To bid, a contractor must hold a B-2 and/or a C-3 license (HVAC contractors must hold a C-21 license). Small businesses, minority and women-owned businesses are strongly encouraged to participate in City contracting opportunities.
View the list of requirements and complete the application.
For questions or additional information, please contact Nicole Pinch at 702-267-2010 or Nicole.Pinch@cityofhenderson.com.