For more information, call 702-267-INFO (4636).
Cancelled Events and Programs
Following the recommendation of Governor Steve Sisolak regarding social distancing, the following closures are in effect:
Update: May 1, 2020
Pickleball, tennis and golf activities will resume starting today as long as participants practice safe social distancing and do not congregate in groups.
Update: April 28, 2020
City Hall and all recreation centers, indoor pools and splash pads are closed until further notice.
Update: April 1, 2020
The City Council Committee, City Council and Redevelopment Agency meetings will be held on Tuesday, April 7 at 10 a.m., 10:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. respectively. The meetings will livestream and the public can participate by teleconference (audio only) and by videoconference (using WebEx Events); no in-person attendance will be allowed. For instructions on how to participate and submit public comments, visit cityofhenderson.com/publicmeetings.
The Planning Commission meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 15 and the City Council Committee, City Council and Redevelopment Agency meetings on Tuesday, April 21 using the same virtual format. All other board and commission meetings are cancelled through April.
Update: March 31, 2020
All recreation programs, sports leagues and tournaments and special events are called through May.
Update: March 30, 2020
Henderson City Hall will open to visitors on May 4.
Update: March 26, 2020
Henderson City Hall will open to visitors on April 20.
All recreation and sports programming will resume May 1.
Recreation centers, senior centers, indoor pools and Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve will resume operation on May 1.
All special events will resume May 1.
Update: March 23, 2020
For public health and safety, the following active recreation areas are closed:
Sport courts ▪ Playgrounds ▪ Skate parks
Please continue to enjoy our parks.
Observe social distancing ▪ Keep 6 feet apart ▪ Avoid large gatherings
As of March 17, 2020
- Effective immediately, the Henderson Municipal Court has closed their customer service windows through the remainder of this week.
All scheduled court hearings for this week will be continued for 5-weeks.
The only court hearings being held will be the In-Custody hearings as normally scheduled.
For those individuals with payments due – payments are still accepted on-line, via mail, or the drop box located outside of the justice facility.
Questions concerning a court case status can be made via phone call at 702-267-3300 or via Contact Henderson.
- Henderson City Hall will be closed to all visitors through the end of March. All essential city services will remain operational and online services will continue to be available. Police and Fire will work normal shifts.
- All City Council and board and commission meetings are cancelled through the end of March.
- Downtown Senior Center and Heritage Senior Center will be closed until April 13.
- All City of Henderson recreation centers and pools will be closed until April 13.
- All recreation center and pool programs and events are cancelled until April 13.
- All sports leagues, programs and tournaments are cancelled until April 13.
- All events at Henderson Pavilion are cancelled.
- Henderson Farmer's Market is cancelled until May 1.
- Henderson Games is cancelled.
- Safekey and Teen Scene are cancelled until April 13.
- ABC ETC. and Little Learners preschool will remain open.
- Spring/summer registration for recreation activities has been postponed to April 21
- Kids Zone for the week of April 6-10 is cancelled.
- March On, March 24 and April 22 is cancelled.
- Blue Ribbon Commission Leadership Day is cancelled.
- Industrial Days, April 17-18, is cancelled.
- Fire Station 99 Open House, April 25, is cancelled.
- Nevada Women's Suffrage Celebration, May 2 is cancelled.