COVID-19 Public Testing Sites
For a calendar of all COVID-19 public testing sites sponsored by the Southern Nevada Health District or its community partners, visit southernnevadahealthdistrict.org.
Appointment-Only, Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing
8am-4pm, Monday-Saturday, UNLV Tropicana Parking Garage
- Patients must make an appointment to participate by visiting University Medical Center’s COVID-19 Testing Center at umcsn.com and selecting the public option.
- After submitting the online form, a representative from UMC will call patients to schedule their appointments.
- Appointments can also be made by calling Clinical Pathology Laboratories at 702-795-4932, 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- The testing site is located at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas parking garage off Tropicana Avenue, next to the Thomas & Mack Center.
- Children of all ages can be tested with parental consent.
- Patients who have insurance will be asked to provide the information for billing purposes but will not have a co-pay. Federal funding through the CARES Act will cover the costs of testing for those with no insurance.
- A walk-up testing area will be established to accommodate pedestrians and those who arrive by bicycle or motorcycle for a test. Drive-thru testing is only available to patients in enclosed vehicles.