There is nothing more upsetting than needing an ambulance, and then receiving a bill for the ride. With an annual LifeLift Ambulance Membership plan, your Henderson ambulance rides will be covered, so you can focus on recovering.
- Individual Plan - $59: Covers one member for up to two (2) medically necessary transports per year by Henderson Fire Department.
- Family Plan - $99: Covers member plus up to five (5) additional members who reside in the same residence as the primary covered member for up to two (2) medically necessary transports per year, per covered member.
- Family Plus Plan - $99 +: Additional family members above the “Family Plan” limit of five (5) who reside in the same residence can be added for an additional $10 each, per year for up to two (2) medically necessary transports per year, per covered member.
Additional Membership Benefits
- FREE enrollment in HFD's Lifesaver Certification Class, including CPR and Emergency Bleeding control
- Exclusive news and offers from the City of Henderson
- Monthly Prize Drawings
Help your community
By becoming a LifeLift member, you can save money while helping to improve the quality of paramedic services in Henderson. All membership fees are reinvested into the Henderson Fire Department programs.
*Program members will have no “out of pocket” cost for emergency medical assessment, treatment and emergency ambulance transportation provided by the Henderson Fire Department, for up to two (2) medically necessary transports per year, per covered member; if covered by insurance at the time of the emergency medical incident. Program members who live outside of the City of Henderson would be eligible for emergency transportation from events that occur within our jurisdiction. (Illness/injury suffered at work, shopping, motor vehicle accidents etc.)