Join us Mother's Day weekend as Water Street transforms into an arts district for Art Festival of Henderson. Shop for unique art, watch live demonstrations or listen to live music. We'll have a colorful display of chalk art creations plus food and an interactive area just for kids. Admission and parking is free.
The City of Henderson is currently seeking chalk artists to participate in our annual Art Festival of Henderson. The competition features three categories - youth, teen and adult - with cash prizes awarded in each category. Applications are due by May 8, 2019.
- Interactive educational activities & crafts
- Rad Hatter – make your own hat activity
- Face painting
- Braid bar
- Yard games
- Kiddie Zone (5 years and under)
- Community painting project
- ISI Group – canvas, panel, and plastic wrap paint painting
- Greg LeFrancis – glass blowing (inside Henderson Convention Center)
- Chalk art competition
- Pinot’s Palette – painting activity
- Art walk with prizes