1. Hunt starts at 8:00 a.m. on May 4, 2019 and ends at noon on June 2, 2019.
2. The hunt is open to all trail users.
3. Treasure boxes cannot be removed from original location.
4. Only one prize per person.
5. All prizes must be claimed by July 3, 2019.
If you are the first person to locate a treasure box:
1. Each treasure box will have a certificate inside stating you are the first to locate the box.
2. Remove the certificate and redeem for your prize.
3. Certificate must be presented at City Hall Annex, 280 S. Water St., to receive prize.
4. Place treasure box back to original location.
Share the good news! We encourage winners to like or follow Henderson Sports & Recreation on Facebook or Twitter and post a selfie with the certificate and box. Selfie and post is not a requirement for the prize.
If you are NOT the first person to locate a treasure box:
1. If you find a treasure box and there is no certificate inside the box, take a selfie with the box and email to COHoutdoorRecreation@cityofhenderson.com to be entered into a weekly raffle for additional prizes. Photos submitted by participants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission.
2. Only one photo per box.
3. Place treasure box back to original location.
You must enter for a chance to win. No purchase is required. Only one prize per person. A random drawing for weekly bonus prizes will take place each week during the contest.
Prizes can be claimed at the City of Henderson Annex, 280 S. Water St. You must present a photo ID and sign a photo release. Prizes cannot be mailed. Contest and rules are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. Management reserves all rights.
By entering, you agree to comply with and be bound by these official rules. City of Henderson is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries.
City of Henderson reserves the right to make changes or additions to these official rules and/or extend the deadline of the promotion period at any time. The City of Henderson’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Pictures become the property of the City of Henderson and may be used in future marketing material.