Human Resources

I'm Hurt, What Now?

C-1 First Notice of Injury tile-02

In case of a life or limb emergency, please call 911

Please note: This applies to City of Henderson Employees or Volunteers Only

  1. Alert your on-duty supervisor immediately
  2. Complete a C-1 (via DocuSign) within 7 days of the injury
    • If you do not have a City email, the PDF C-1 can be found under Most Commonly Used Forms
  3. You have 90 days from the date of injury to seek treatment
  4. If medical treatment is needed, you must use on of the approved WC medical facilities 
  5. When you arrive at the medical facility, tell them it is a Workers’ Compensation injury and you need to complete a C-4
  6. Email the completed C-4 to and your supervisor
  7. Human Resources will be in touch with further information and instruction

Please remember, we are here to help you through this process.  If you have any questions, please contact Erin Long at (702) 267-1922.