If you are affected by COVID-19 due to illness or layoff, we are here to help. Our Utility Services Department is suspending shutoffs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be proactive. If you foresee you will have a difficult time making payments, contact a Customer Service Representative at 702-267-5900 to talk through your options.
If you are having difficulties affording your utility bills and would like information on local programs, the below organizations may be able to assist you.
This is a program of the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services providing information and referrals to health, human and social service organizations.
- It is a free, confidential service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Dial 2-1-1 or 1-866-535-5654, text 898211, or visit https://www.nevada211.org/utility-services.
COVID-19 Utility and Community Assistance
Through the CARES Act supplemental funding, awarded by the Department of Homeland Security, United Way of Southern Nevada announced individuals can access food, shelter, and utility assistance help from the following 12 organizations:
- Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada - food pantry and mass shelter options: 702-387-2290 or 702-366-2092
- East Valley Family Services - food pantry: 702-631-7098
- Emergency Aid of Boulder City - rent, mortgage, and other shelter assistance: 702-293-0332
- HELP of Southern Nevada - food assistance: 702-369-4357
- Helping Hands of Vegas Valley - food assistance: 702-633-7264
- HopeLink of Southern Nevada - shelter assistance: 702-566-0576
- Jewish Family Service - food, shelter, and utility assistance: 702-732-0304
- Kline Veterans Fund - shelter and utility assistance: 702-560-1748
- Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth - food assistance: 702-383-1332
- Safe Nest TADC - shelter assistance: 702-821-2724
- Salvation Army - food and shelter assistance: 702-649-8240 (Las Vegas), 702-565-9578 (Henderson) and 702-345-5116 (Mesquite)
- United Labor Agency of Nevada - shelter assistance: 702-648-3500
Last modified 07/15/2020